Tignes, French Alps Landscape Photography

Tignes, French Alps Landscape Photography: Panoramic photography is something I only started to experiment with this past winter in Tignes. The French Alps was a perfect location to experiment with huge sweeping landscapes which were crying out for a panoramic photograph. While a lot of my landscape photography has focused on more intimate landscapes or at least more conventional landscapes, this photograph shows that there is great power in the panoramic. Photograph details: 1/320 sec, F14.0, ISO100, 19m, shot using an Olympus OM-D EM5.  If you wish to purchase this photograph, you can do so here. Alternatively, contact me at mike@nomadsontheroad.com – I have a superb framed print of this photograph 30″x10″. A colour version of this photograph is available for you to buy here.

Iā€™m stoked to announce the launch of my new photography shop, you can read all about it here.

Visit the Nomads on the Road photoshop

Comments...

• Danik says

Loving your photography and good luck on the shop. Rooting for ya for it to be a success (I am sure it will) šŸ™‚

• Megan Jerrard says

I love your black and white landscape photography, and Tignes is a beautiful part of France to photograph. Thankyou for sharing another incredible photo of the week!

• Vicki Louise says

Stunning photograph. I lived in the French Alps for 3 winters and miss those mountain views!

• Marion Halliday (Red Nomad OZ) says

Some of your amazing images look like they come from another world – they show a landscape nothing like the arid, red reaches of the Australian Outback where I normally hang out! But we do have something in common – I too use an Olympus!! Congratulations on launching your photo shop, and good luck!

• Punita Malhotra says

Absolute perfection. Each of your black and white pictures is a masterpiece. Learning so much from you..

• Veronika Tomanova says

The photo is stunning! I would like to buy it as a poster to my new flat!

• Siddhartha Joshi says

Oh my god! That picture is simply E P I C…love it and so inspired by it. I guess I really need to revisit the Alps soon…

• Sandy N Vyjay says

The Alps look majestic from every angle, but your camera takes them to a different level altogether. Have had the privilege of visiting the Alps from the Swiss side, yet to set eyes on the French side.

• Samantha Sparrow says

Oh my goodness! I have absolutely no words for this photograph. It’s breathtaking, truly. What a talent you have!

• Reshma says

I’m in love with your photographs of the French Alps! It’s a delight to watch a stunning picture every time I stumble on your blog šŸ™‚ I love panoramic shots, but haven’t managed to click a satisfactory one until now. Loved this shot speaking in two colors!

• Carmen Edelson says

This photo just blows me away. My family and I love skiing and would just love to visit the French Alps! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous photo, you have a lot of talent. Happy travels šŸ™‚