Lakes of British Columbia: Suzanne Lake
Lakes of British Columbia is a new series for Nomads on the Road; the basic plan is to introduce readers to new, interesting and beautiful lakes in British Columbia and particularly the East Kootenay region. The next featured lake is Suzanne Lake…
Suzanne Lake is a quiet fishing lake located just outside of Jaffrey in the East Kootenay region. Rainbow trout are large and abundant in Suzanne Lake, making it perfect for fishermen.
With a small dock and boat loading area, located at the ten pitch campsite, available to the public, space is at a premium, yet out on the water there is plenty of room for swimmers and anglers alike.
Suzanne Lake can be accessed from Highway 3, from there it is a short drive to the campsite and loading bays. Beware, there are private docks and houses lining the lake. These are however well signed.
For last week’s featured lake click here.
Comments + Add Comment
Trackbacks and Pings
Leave your comments
- Fernie Photo of the Week: Preview Weekend at Fernie Alpine Resort
- Photo of the Week: Lee Lake Alberta
- Photo of the Week: Lundbreck Falls in Early Winter
- Fernie Photo of the Week: Winter arrives in Fernie
- Fernie Photo of the Week: Fall in Fernie
- Photo of the Week: Sunset in the Alberta Foothills
- Photo of the Week: Alberta Badlands
- Photo of the Week: Waterloo Bridge
- Photo of the Week: The View from Downtown Calgary
- Photo of the Week: The Scenic Route to Calgary