Lakes of British Columbia: Suzanne Lake
Lakes of British Columbia is a new series for Nomads on the Road; the basic plan is to introduce readers to new, interesting and beautiful lakes in British Columbia and particularly the East Kootenay region. The next featured lake is Suzanne Lake…
Suzanne Lake is a quiet fishing lake located just outside of Jaffrey in the East Kootenay region. Rainbow trout are large and abundant in Suzanne Lake, making it perfect for fishermen.
With a small dock and boat loading area, located at the ten pitch campsite, available to the public, space is at a premium, yet out on the water there is plenty of room for swimmers and anglers alike.
Suzanne Lake can be accessed from Highway 3, from there it is a short drive to the campsite and loading bays. Beware, there are private docks and houses lining the lake. These are however well signed.
For last week’s featured lake click here.
Comments + Add Comment
Trackbacks and Pings
Leave your comments
- Photo of the Week: Waterton National Park, Alberta
- Fernie Photo of the Week: Sunset Mount Fernie
- Photo of the Week: Lake Koocanusa
- Fernie Photo of the Week: My House in Fernie
- Snowshoeing to Dog Lake – Kootenay National Park
- Wrangelled: An Interview with Will Lascelles and Jase Hancox
- Fernie Photo of the Week: Backstreets of Fernie
- Fernie Photo of the Week: Polar Peak at Dawn
- Photo of the Week: Fairmont Hot Springs Ski Hill
- Photo of the Week: Dog Lake, BC